If you are the father of a child and have not established your parental rights, you have no right to custody or visitation with your child. If the mother is refusing to allow you to see the child or make decisions regarding that child, there is nothing you can do until you first establish paternity. And where the father is refusing to pay child support, there is nothing you can do as the mother until paternity is first established. Establishing paternity is an important step in the future of your child, as well as in the future’s of both the father and the mother.

I can help both fathers and mothers establish their parental rights and obligations through a paternity action. Doing so will establish the right’s of both parents as to custody, child support and visitation.

To schedule a consultation, please call our office at (405) 942-9595.