Child Support Collection


When child support or support alimony has not been paid for some period of time a motion to reduce arrearage to judgment may be filed. The former spouse must be formally served, and a hearing will be held. If a judgment for the back support is obtained, collection procedures – such as garnishment or lien foreclosure – may be initiated.

To schedule a consultation, please call our office at (405) 942-9595.

Payment plans are available to those who qualify.